Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Dinosaur Park

My parents took us to the dinosaur park in Ogden. It was fun to wander around among the dinosaurs. This picture makes me laugh. Leiden and Mac having a great time, with a dinosaur right behind them.

The girls probably had the most fun at the little playground. They are just kids, after all!

A reptile rescue company was there that day, showcasing the animals they have--many are poisonous and extremely dangerous, but there was a kid there with this group that has his own snakes. To my intense surprise, Leiden wanted to hold one of his snakes! I was surprised when she wanted to touch a big python they had out, let alone hold a small snake!
POTD 6/19/10: She did great. I wasn't sure she'd go through with it, but she did, and she actually seemed cool as a cucumber.
The girls got stuffed animals as a souvenir, and Mimi got hold of Leiden's when she wasn't looking. Miriam 6/19/10:

We had a great time with my parents there, and were glad to spend some time with them. Their shop keeps them very busy, even when we're there, so we take what we can get! Thanks, Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

David said...

It was a delight...every second of it.