Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Slowest Day in History

I'm totally behind, but my excuse is that we moved, so cut me some slack!

This truly seemed like the slowest moving day in the history of my life. Our home closing was scheduled for July 9, so I felt like I was just twiddling my thumbs all day. But Mimi sure looked cute! I felt like these pictures finally captured her eyes how they really look. So I took a bunch. Of course.


This one is Miriam 7/8/10: If you haven't noticed, I really like the close ups. They aren't doing a whole lot yet, so when you back off, you lose all the...intensity? Something like that. But Brad keeps reminding me to back up a bit more.
We seem to get this look a lot. I think she wonders who these clowns are.
We took a walk to the park, even though it was hot, and the girls sure love the swing.
This is POTD 7/8/10: The picture, while capturing a great expression, is not composed very carefully, but Leiden was swinging with her arm straight out yelling, "Super Leiden!"
The day did eventually end, although it seemed like 3 days in one.

No comments: