Friday, November 5, 2010

Carlson Trick or Treating

After we left Leiden's school party, we met up with Mac, Mimi, and Brad at his work.

Everyone thought they were super cute. Mimi, of course, had spit up all over her outfit, so she smelled the whole time.
I thought I'd put this pic in here so you could all see that I am not such an idiot to leave my mobile 9 month old on file cabinets without hands to grab her right out of the camera's eye. She looks like she's pretty excited at the prospect of that drop.
Miriam 10/29/10: Brad gave her a candy bar, thankfully unopened, and she munched on it for a good 10 minutes until we finally took it away.
Mac was happy to be there.
They were so cute with their little outfits.
These last two are so much my life right now. Leiden is fussing about something while Mimi is pulling her hair. Mac is oblivious to everything but her candy.
Then Mimi realizes Mac's hair is also within reach and so decides to go for it. Leiden still has not looked at the camera once.
Their costumes were so cute, but I seriously need to remember next year, and all the years after, that they wear them for such a short time. All kinds of time and effort goes into making them, and I don't regret it, just the lack of vast opportunity to wear it. Brad's already cooking up ideas for next year.

1 comment:

Scrappycook said...

Those costume are adorable!!