Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Costumes and Other Stuff

So, as the year has gone by, I feel sometimes that I'm not catching the picture I 'should' for the picture of the day. Most of them are pictures of the kids, and while that's largely my life right now, there have been many times that I've said, "Oh, shoot. I should have taken a picture of this or that for today." That said, I still think it's a good idea, even though I seem to be forgetting a bit more lately. I can't stop now, there are really only a few weeks left in the year! Brad and I were talking yesterday about how Thanksgiving is in less than 2 weeks, and that we leave for SLC--Christmas 3 weeks after that. I have a TON of stuff to do!

Miriam 10/31/10:
POTD 10/31/10: We determined as a family this year that we would not be trick or treating on Sunday, nor would we hand out candy to other kids. We figured Leiden is old enough for this to be a teaching experience and so we forged ahead. We planned to hide out in the basement with all the upstairs lights off. Leiden came out with this. I removed it before any trick or treaters attempted to come. I hope.
POTD 11/2/10: This is one of those random, doesn't really have anything to do with anything pictures that I seem to end up taking a lot.
Miriam 11/2/10: Mimi climbing--almost standing--by the apples I ordered from a lady at an orchard this year. We got 60 lbs of apples!
I took the girls out for some more costume pictures. I put Mimi in her costume, and she promptly spit up ALL OVER it. Spinach color green. So, she stayed inside. How sad.
POTD 11/3/10:





Miriam 11/3/10:

1 comment:

bjahlstrom said...

Those are some darling costumes.