Thursday, November 4, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Miriam 10/24/10:



POTD 10/24/10:



Miriam 10/25/10: Mimi had to get in on the mullet action. I think she couldn't figure out what the heck was going on.



We invited the Fetters over for pumpkin carving Family Home Evening.



Leiden was pretty surprised at the amount of junk in a pumpkin.



Scary.



I guess I chose really thick-skinned pumpkins, and Brad got tired of trying to hack through them. The dremel was not very effective, either.







After all their hard work of watching us grownups, this was the result.
POTD 10/25/10: Here they are! I carved the flower and Brad carved the bee next to it. Yes, it's a bee.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

The pumpkins look great! I love carving pumpkins. Such a fun Halloween Tradition!

bjahlstrom said...

That bee is awesome.