Friday, November 26, 2010

No Snow Yet!

Miriam 11/10/10: Mimi does this super cute thing with her head while she's eating.



And drinking her own bottle is still rife with messy possibilities. Not as much goes down her chin anymore, but now it leaks out the sides when she tries to roll over with it in her mouth. Then it sprays her in the face when she makes it back to her back and tries to reinsert. Miriam 11/11/10:



POTD 11/11/10: I finally finished all my apple processing. It took me forever--I have self discipline problems. Give me something that needs to be done, and I'll find several others that must be done immediately. Never mind that the apples will rot in their bags if I don't process them. It all sounded so fun when I ordered 60 lbs of apples.



More pictures of the hoodlum.

Notable for the one handed hold! Miriam 11/12/10:

No comments: