Friday, March 16, 2012

An unbelievably warm day, today!  Up in the 70's for the high.  It was warm enough that I set up the water table outside on the deck for the girls.  Lovely to not have a giant wet mess to clean up! 


We were invited to a friend's house for dinner and campfire--in March!  They have a little girl who's just a bit over one, and Mimi was helping her drink some root beer.


Leiden roasted a few marshmallows, but didn't like the smoke chasing her around the deck. 


I cannot stress how bizarre it is to be having nights out with campfires this time of year.  It's unreal. 


Look at that handsome man. 


Today is also my mom's birthday.  The girls called her and sang Happy Birthday, and we sent our best wishes her way.  I love you, Mom, and I'm so glad to be your daughter!

No comments: