Thursday, April 4, 2013

Aviary

In the interest of keeping busy around here, we went to the Aviary this morning.  I have to say that I was a little disappointed.  I don't know if we went at the wrong time of day, or what, but tons of the birds were asleep or not in their areas, and my favorite part, the bird show isn't playing anymore!  So it really only takes a half hour or so to wander around with the girls, and I left feeling a little dissatisfied.  I think the kids had fun, especially Leiden, who likes exotic birds right now.  But you know what?  It was so nice to wander around outside in the warm weather. 


The girls are so sweet when they want to be! 


We are settling in nicely, and school starts for the girls next week.  Our routines will become more solid then, but right now is like a vacation, so we're playing!

No comments: