Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bye-Bye, Training Wheels! And Hello, Training Wheels!

My parents' house has a concrete mini basketball court in the back, perfect for tiny little people on their even tinier little bikes to zoom around.


This little bub got new training wheels put on her bike today.  She was very excited at the store getting them, and even told a couple random strangers that she was getting training wheels.  This year she seems to actually get the whole pedaling idea.  Last year, it was beyond her scope of interest.


The Mac-Attack had her training wheels taken off, today, and she is doing GREAT!  She was super brave and didn't complain at all when I suggested taking them off.  I ran around after her a couple times, but I really have no idea how to teach a kid to ride a bike.  She seemed to do better if I wasn't holding the bike seat, so we just kept hitting it hard.  She has made progress even just today.  She'll be zooming around with Leiden in no time!

No comments: