Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Afternoons

I've been working on Leiden's dress--very exciting.  It is going to be beautiful.


Every Sunday growing up, we would come to my Grandma's house for dinner, and every Sunday we would go for a walk with my dad.  We would wander up East Capitol Blvd, and if we had lots of time we would go all the way up to the old firing range that used to be there.  That was my favorite.  Now it's a gated community with multi-million dollar homes, but we can still take walks.  The girls followed along with my dad, running, stopping when told, then running again as soon as they forgot they weren't supposed to.  Of course, Mac took a dive and scratched up her tummy, so we headed back shortly after to get a Band-aid.  I really need to just start carrying them with me EVERYWHERE.  They are in the car, but I should have some in my purse and in my pockets! 


Mimi saw Uncle Mark tying his shoes and thought she'd give it a go.  She tried very hard. 

No comments: