Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday

 It's a Saturday, and we're wandering the town!  We went to Hire's for lunch.  I love Hire's.  I had forgotten how much.  And I am so excited to be able to use Instagram again!  I really like these little square pictures with effects.


All three girls ordered cherry lime rickey's, and were impressed with the limes they could squeeze, and the cherries in the bottoms of the cups, but were less than impressed with the drink itself.  Hmm.  I always stick to rootbeer there! 


My dad and I are interested in planting seeds, so we headed off to IFA next.  Where they have baby chickens, ducks, turkeys, and bunnies!  I would love to have chickens for the eggs.  It would be a ton of work, but it sounds so rewarding.  Pretty sure a rental home will not allow chickens, though.  Maybe someday.  And I was very surprised at how yellow baby ducks really are!


My mom has been teasing the girls, particularly Mimi, that she was going to get hair nets for them.  Today she actually did! 


We had hopes that dinner would stay on plates and in tummies with the hairnets, but alas, Mimi's wouldn't stay on.  So much for that!

No comments: