Thursday, April 25, 2013

More Seeds and More Bikes

I went outside today and did the rest of the seed planting and a bit of bigger stuff.  We now have spinach, cilantro, lettuce, lemon basil, honeydew, pumpkin, and watermelon seeds planted.  I got my basil and rosemary in a planter that I can take with me when we move to our own place, and I got my tomato plants in another.  We are set! 


The hard part is waiting for it all to grow!


We headed up to the church parking lot today so Mac could get some momentum, and it was pretty much a bust.  It is slightly graded--just enough that she was uncomfortable.  Mac uncomfortable means Mac ornery.  Like crying and screaming.  Okay.  I guess we'll try the parking lot again later.  Mac ended up going and sitting in the car to cry while the other girls kept riding. 


Mimi kept wanting to go downhill.  That's not a good idea.  At all. 


Little Leiden has grown since she got this bike.  She needs a new one that is bigger so her knees don't hit the handlebars!  I'm thinking there's a birthday surprise coming up that will remedy that!  :) 

No comments: