Saturday, December 3, 2016

BioFire Gala

Tonight was BioFire's Christmas Gala at the new building.  The employees will be moving in in a couple weeks, and it is breathtaking.  It was a cocktail sort of affair, and I got my skirt made in time, as well as Jonathan's bowtie!  At the last minute I found the PERFECT shirt to go with my skirt, and I had a lot of fun with Jon's sister, Tara, who expertly applied my makeup for the evening, resulting in a much more sultry look for me.  Exactly what I was going for for a dressy evening event.


The new building is still up in Research Park, but higher on the hill, with enviable views of the valley.  We wandered around, looking at all the newness.  Jon was able to show me his office, and we peeked at his lab through the window.  I was thrilled to be able to put a picture to where he is every day.


It really was a spectacular night, and we had a great time.  Of course, after the gala, which had food, but not anything substantial, we headed to Litza's Pizza with Jon's brother and his wife.  A perfect night!

No comments: