Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Choir Performance

Mac's long awaited choir performance was this morning and again this afternoon.  She looked so sweet up there amongst her classmates.  She has looked forward to this for months.
 


It was a really cute performance.  They sang a funny rendition of the 12 days Before Christmas...but it was the 12 Days AFTER Christmas.  Apparently the two love birds have been fighting and the whole thing gets called off!  It was hysterical, and seriously the best. 


She was so proud of herself, and I'm proud of her, too!  She got to school early most mornings to participate in the practices, and has been so excited. 


I surprised her later when I showed up at her lunch time to have lunch with her.


And then I figured I'd meet Meemers as well! 


It's really fun to see them in their school settings amongst their friends. 


I am also making excellent progress with the family tree for my parents.  I CANT BELIEVE, though, that I dropped a blob of ink on the paper!!!  I was stunned breathless when I noticed.  I'm going to either chalk it up to 'character' or suggest framing it in a round mat.  I simply don't have time to redo the whole thing, and there's really not any way to cover it up.  I could scream. 

No comments: