Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy Birthday, Jon!

Today is Jon's birthday!  When we went to the dinosaur museum a while ago he saw a cool wooden dinosaur skeleton puzzle and liked it, so while not pictured, the girls gave him a wooden stegosaurus skeleton to build, and I gave him a pteranodon metal puzzle.  He spent quite a bit of time today putting it all together and he's super excited to take his things to work and display them on his desk.


My main gift for him was his own calligraphed family tree.  I was very pleased at how it turned out, and this time I didn't splatter giant ink drops on the paper!  He loved it, and the thought behind it.  I'm so glad it turned out well.


He said his birthday this year was amazing, and I'm so glad he felt that way.  It would be really hard to both share a birthday with three other people in your family, AND have it so close to the holidays.  Happiest of birthdays to you, Jon!  34 never looked so good!

No comments: