Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Gymnastics

Gymnastics tonight!  We are having to take the girls a bit more often than originally anticipated, which can be frustrating.  Their gym is up in Bountiful, closer to their dad, so he could have them closer, but when he's out of town, it's pretty inconvenient so far away.


But today we went and just stayed there while they went to their classes.  Leiden and Mimi are in the same tumbling class, and it's pretty fun to watch them trying to learn new skills.


Tumbling and moving their bodies this way doesn't seem to come as easily to these two as it does to Mac, and I admire them trying and keeping with it!






After gymnastics we headed to the Bountiful Temple and wandered around on the grounds.  We ate a picnic dinner on the grass across the street, and ran around playing for a while.


We would like to visit more grounds with the girls over the summer, and have more picnics!!


This was a funny text I got from my friend Amy, who I knew in high school, and then she ended up living in the neighborhood just south of us.  Her son is in Mimi's class, and one of the friends she wanted to send a little playdate invite to.  I wrote the green, and Mimi added the red..."please put somewhere you can see!"  I didn't know that I already KNEW this little guy and his mom, and I haven't texted her since before I got my new phone last December, so she wasn't in my contacts.  When she sent me the text with laughing faces I didn't know who it was, but she knew who I was, and Mimi, and thought it was hilarious.  Mimi just wanted to make sure she was heard!!

No comments: