Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

The girls had presents for me this morning!  Mimi had made me this necklace at school.  I proudly wore it to church today.


The girls had made posters and cards for me that were super cute.


Mimi's school had used tangrams to create a beautiful card.


Mac's had used their hands!


Mac also wrote a sweet little writing piece about me.  She is such a lovely little girl.


This evening we headed to Grandmere's for dinner, and we went outside after for a little photo shoot.  Jon took these and did a really good job!  He was silly trying to get us all to smile naturally.  I love this first one, and will put it in the house.


I also love this second one because it's silly!


We convinced Grandmere to join us for a picture.  Three generations of strong beautiful women.


This guy, though.


He loves playing with the girls.


Mimi especially is on board with the rough housing and will launch herself at him at any given time.  She has almost knocked him over a couple times.


And this girl's smile.


She likes to do walk up flips with Jon.


Then Jon pretended he was going to do one with her!


These girls have missed this male influence.  I am not good at rough housing, and even if I was, it's good for them to have a guy around.  It's a completely different dynamic, and one that's good.

It was a lovely Mother's Day, spent with people I love!

No comments: