Sunday, May 21, 2017

We also put in Romanesco broccoli, and are hoping it grows, because it's so beautiful!


We put our melon plants, honeydew, muskmelon, and crenshaw in the tiny little plot against the back east fence.


Jon has fashioned these hanging planters for tomatoes.  It reduces rot, and is a more space effective way to grow.  In this bag we have purple grape tomatoes and another smaller heirloom variety.


After we took the above pictures, it was time for Jon to get his shoes on for church.  He's been bringing his church clothes with him each Sunday, and this week, he forgot his shoes.  His only options were his dirty snow boots from gardening, or his hiking shoes that had to be cleaned, too.  He went with the hiking shoes, but we thought it was pretty funny!


I am teaching "When I am Baptized" this month, and someone had this wonderful lesson plan online.  I belong to the Primary Chorister FB group, and there are some crazy creative people there!  I get pretty much all my ideas from that group, and it eliminates so much stress.


Later this afternoon, I began working on another Etsy sale.  This woman has been a little difficult to work with, as she wanted me to calligraph cards she sent me.  That's fine, but she took a really long time to send me the cards, and then didn't send my requested 10% extra for human error.  I had to get in touch with her and ask again, and she was all put out because she had to order more.  Yes, you do, because I'm not a machine, and I will need extras!


Hopefully the actual completion of the order goes more smoothly!

No comments: