Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Here we are again, on our way to gymnastics.  They look about as thrilled as I feel driving up there!


Leiden snapped this one of me that I found later.  At least I'm smiling and not yelling!


More placecards getting done today!  Aaaand, I realized I had made a mistake.  After all my frustration with this customer, I made a huge mistake.  You would think I would have learned my lesson about paying attention to detail by now, but I still apparently struggle.  If you look at the cards, you see the table number towards the middle of the bottom, with the meal letter designation on the end of the line.  She wanted those two switched, per her written instructions.  So I had to do the hard thing and send her an email explaining what had happened, and figure out what she wanted me to do.  Hopefully I hear back from her quickly, because her wedding is coming up soon.

No comments: