Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Crazy Hair Day

The girls had crazy hair day at the elementary today.  They always want color, and the spray colors are just terrible.  So I had the idea to use their washable paints to paint their hair.  It worked like a charm, and I knew it would wash out easily!  Mac chose different styles for the front, colored differently.


Mimi wanted a cupcake for her style.  I've seen them on Pinterest before, but had never tried.  Luckily Mimi is very easy going and easily pleased, because this was the best I could come up with!  I love her cheerful gratitude!


Jon is sick AGAIN.  We figure he contracted something on the plane or somewhere else, and he swabbed positive for RSV.  Ugh!!  He feels terrible again, so hopefully we can get him well quickly and then stay that way!


Leiden's musical performance is coming up next month, and it was quite suddenly brought to my attention that she needed to have her costume ready to be checked off in a couple days.  Cue me frantically sewing up what she needed, and searching far and wide in clothing stores to find a shirt that fit the requirements!  I'm glad peasant tops are currently in style!  She looks pretty cute, and her costume passed the check off, so she's ready to go.

No comments: