Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thanksgiving Point

Grandpa G is in town, and we took him and Aunt Tara down to Thanksgiving Point to see the tulips.


We are at the tail end of the tulip festival, so many varieties had already come and gone.  I realized today that I missed the magnolia blooms at the beginning of this month while we were in Ireland.  There are two of the kind of magnolia I like that I see every day when I take Leiden to school.  One actually on the school grounds, and the other across the street in someone's yard.  Gorgeous pinky purple petals on the flowers.  I'm sad I missed them!


These tulips make up for it, though!


I suppose I shouldn't be surprised with this being my 4th pregnancy and 8 years older than last time, but I already don't fit into my regular clothes very well!


It seems a bit early for baby bump pictures, but here we are!


For as long as we have lived back here in SLC, we have come down here and taken these pictures in this very spot, on that very rock!


Grandpa G loved all the plants and flowers, and we enjoyed spending the evening with him and Tara!

No comments: