Friday, September 19, 2008

Busy Day

It was another of those days when the kids are content and I seem to work a bit quicker than normal, so I was able to get some things done. Most exciting: Leiden's outfit is done! (Mac's is right behind, I just need to put the elastic in the waist.) It is so cute, although the shirt is a lot smaller than I thought it would be--I cut it as a 4-5! But, it's so fun and colorful. The skirt is a little big, but she is going to wear it next summer, as well. Such a fun pattern.
I got three baby book pages done today. That's some serious movement for me. I never quite know what to think of most of them. They usually have to 'stew' for a while before I decide if I'm actually done with them, although I can't imagine going back and actually re-doing anything. I think I'll do some pages of Leiden next.


1 comment:

David said...

Wowser, what Cutie Pies!