Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So Exciting!

As I've said before, I spend a lot of time on my blog--writing, downloading pics and videos--probably too much for health. However, I have to tell you all that I am totally jazzed by the idea that there are people out there reading my blog! I never, ever thought that I would enjoy reading comments as much as I do, and this has also taught me a lesson. I will try to comment on others' blogs as often as I can, just in case all of the rest of you get as excited as I do by comments! Thanks so much for them.

Fine Print: This was not to make anyone who does not leave comments feel bad, or to make anyone feel like they have to leave comments. Absolutely not. Leave them or don't, but thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yes, we live for comments, now, don't we?:) They are fun!