Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Door

Okay, here's the door. I guess it's growing on me. You can really only see the color in the close up, but I guess you can get the idea in the whole house pics. The big question is...should we paint the garage door the same color, or is that too much?





Mac was doing a really great job today of getting the spoon in her mouth. We're in this really annoying stage where she only wants to bite on things. She's not even particularly interested in eating. She just wants to bite the bottle, the cup, the spoon, my fingers. But she's doing pretty good with biter biscuits!




Leiden's mouth is looking better every day. The salt water still stings, but the gums are looking even better today than they did yesterday. You can see the line above her lip is starting to go away, too. I don't have any pictures because I wasn't there, but Leiden did her first show and tell today at preschool. The teacher said she actually talked! She was to tell her favorite color: orange, and tell what she brought that was that color: her camera. Yay, Leiden. I think this class will be good for her in many ways.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love the door color. Wow! It looks great! I don't remember what the color of your garage is, but if it's a fine color I would leave it. If it needs a change I would do it another color, but not the same as the door. I think that would be a little much. Maybe a beige or color that would bring out the colors in your rock, but that also compliments the color of your beautiful door. Good luck!