Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Fall!

Sorry, it's been a few days. We've been busy around here. First of all, Happy Fall! Usually I love fall, and I still do this year, but that means 7 months of winter is coming. Not so happy about that. We are considering getting Brad's brother, Andy out here for the weekend to take a nice family picture in some fall colors 'up north'. It may be a bit early. Leiden and I celebrated the onset of fall by making some baked Apple Cider Doughnuts. I was a little less than impressed. They were good, but did in no way rival Krispy Kreme like the blogger who posted the recipe claimed. They are baked, so I guess I should have known better. We're going to try some fried ones. I'm sure they'll be much more worth reporting about! Leiden loves to help me in the kitchen and asks every day to help--usually with dinner, when I'm working with raw meat and hot stoves. She sure loves the KitchenAid.







Mac's outfit is finally finished as of yesterday, so that's good. I need to start on Christmas dresses next. I love my new sewing machine. It is so superior to my old one! Here is the darling girl in her darling outfit!


1 comment:

David said...

Pretty Dress...prettier girl