Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Projects, projects

Okay, so I am, to my dear, sweet, Brad's chagrin, a project person. By this I mean that I love to have craft projects to work on, and generally like 6 at a time. I did really well before Mac came. I finished all the projects I had started in the last year or so, and was all caught up. Then, there was a reprieve (for Brad :) ) after Mac came while I was grappling with a spot of depression. Then, I got better, and back came the crafty projects. So, my thought was, I need some kind of check system. I'll let everyone know what I'm working on, and give updates, etc., and if you don't see an update for a while, give me a friendly nudge. I have currently a bunch of things that I just need to finish and get done.

First, though, I got a new sewing machine while I was in SLC last. I am so excited to use it, and yet it is still in its box. I decided I'd better clean my craft room before I got it out, and that was accomplished last night. Onward!

This morning I started cutting out my fabric to make this cute little outfit. If you like the pattern, you can find it at http://www.pinkfig.typepad.com/.
The fabrics I'm using are the darling, bright fabrics that are all in the cute quilt stores right now, and I'm totally excited. Here they are:
I plan to break out the sewing machine and get to work on it today.
I am also working on Christmas dresses for the girls, which are going to be beautiful, a quiet book for Leiden, and, as always, working on Mac's baby book. Keep me honest!

No comments: