Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Changes Already

Well, I've spent an inordinate amount of time looking at my new blog background and header, and decided that I didn't like the old one. I don't actually think that any of you saw the old one, and that is best. I'll have to see what I can do about some robots for Brad, however.

So then here will begin all the latest and greatest in pictures, videos, and news. Woohoo! I am so excited. I think I got out the camera for video 4 times yesterday. Here's what I'm going to do. All the video will be here on the blog, but I'll only put a few of the many pictures I've (and will!) take here, and link to somewhere else for the rest of them for those who are interested. (I guess it's safe to say if there's no link, there aren't any more!)

In upcoming news, Leiden will officially start her real preschool class this Tuesday, so we'll be sure to take pictures and let you know how it all goes. We went last week to meet her teachers, and I had to drag Leiden away, so I don't foresee any troubles that way! I hope this will help her open up to other adults a bit more--and make some new friends in the process.
While we were at my mom's house in SLC, we decided to start bathing Mac in the big tub, as she has entirely outgrown the sink! (We don't have a baby tub there.) Mac loves it, and she generally gets whoever is bathing her just as wet as she is! She really loves to lay down and kick her legs in the inch or two of water.

As you can tell from all these pictures, Mac is finally sitting up with lots and lots of control. She rarely topples, now, and playing is so easy for her while she's sitting up.

Strangely enough, this picture reminds me a bit of cousin Gavin. I think it's in the mouth.



Yesterday, I walked into the kitchen and this is what I found. Pay particular attention to Leiden's face. I did not tell her to look guilty.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I'm LOVIN' your blog header...good job!!!

Emily said...

That is absolutely hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh. I'm happy to see your blog finally. It looks great!

David said...

Few can strike an unintentional pose like Leiden. Such a beauty