Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October is Here!

October is upon us! I love October. It is my favorite month of the year. Halloween is fun and all that, but it's fall I love. The crisp air, the cooler temps, getting out the long sleeves, the trees turning gorgeous. Yay for October!

POTD 10/1/10: We had some friends over to watch a football game and that, of course, means pizza! And cream soda!



I also whipped up some cookies,



Miriam 10/1/10: Which this little Miss got to sample. I had absolutely nothing to do with it. Brad gave it to her. And then tried to make me feel better about it by pointing out that she liked it. Really? She liked a baked good with sugar and chocolate? Just another reason the girls L.O.V.E. their dad.



Miriam 10/2/10: Sitting awesome, now, although she has not figured out how to get from her bum to her tummy without hurting herself.



POTD 10/2/10: The girls have been all about braiding their hair lately, and I finally tried french braiding. This is Mac's do, which turned out pretty darn good for a first try. If they didn't take me so long, and thus require my kids to sit still for so long, I would do them all the time.

1 comment:

Macdonalds said...

I love the braids! Her hair is getting so long. I know what you mean about the sitting still, putting gel in Max's hair is always a challenge.