Monday, October 25, 2010

Randomness

One of the girls went out the door and left it open a bit, so Mimi charged over there--she is getting fast--and peeped out the door.



Miriam 10/15/10: She seemed pretty pleased with her initiative.



POTD 10/15/10: Leiden had some friends over and after they left, this is what I found in the main floor bathroom. Yes, that's the toilet. I didn't even know they had gone in there. Not exactly the most er...pristine place to play.



Miriam 10/16/10:



POTD 10/17/10: Even though today was Sunday, Brad had had enough of the drafts that come in through this window. So he took it off its frame and put some weather stripping in. He did not intend to work like this on the Sabbath. I think the little task of just looking at why it was drafty turned into a larger scale project.



The trees are losing their leaves--the ones that are actually on our property have all shedded completely. If only leaves stayed in the property the tree is in.



Miriam 10/17/10: Mimi zooms all over the place, now, including under the table and chairs. She has not, however, figured out how to move backwards. So she goes under the chairs and then cries to get out.



Miriam 10/18/10: She didn't learn last night, so she tried again this morning.



POTD 10/18/10: Today is Monday, but it is the day I discovered Leiden's school pictures in her back pack! I didn't even think to look on Friday, but they turned out pretty cute.


Mimi through a glass door.
POTD 10/19/10: Leiden and I did some makeup today. She was evidently practicing for Halloween, as she painted my face to look like a tiger. Can you see the little triangular swatches, and the whiskers, and the cat mouth?
Best of all, she labeled her art work on my neck: CAT.
I think I make a pretty passable tiger.

1 comment:

bjahlstrom said...

Actually, her artistic abilities on your face are pretty impressive. I like the one of Miriam at the glass door.