Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!

...but we didn't do any tricks. I simply wasn't on the ball this year. Not to mention that today seems to be the worst day of my cold so far. Mac and Leiden have at least been able to go outside with relatively little extra gear. Leiden drew a giant Rapunzel on the porch, and this is a picture of her braid. (It's going sideways in the yellow.) It's hard to see, but she did a really good job on it! Mac colored individual bricks on our walkway. Actually pretty creative. I worked inside on the girls' Easter dresses, and finished Mimi's bodice, including sleeves. I tried it on her and it will fit. It's a size 3.



I came around the corner later on in the day and found Mimi literally poring over the Friend magazine.




If I didn't know better, I would say she was reading it.

1 comment:

bjahlstrom said...

Mercedes, that is so awesome that you sew so well. I am just getting back into it, and only do small stuff, but I love it! It will be wonderful to see how the Easter dresses turn out. The picture in the above post of the girls cuddling is so touching.