Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Weekend

This weekend has been spent listening to General Conference, which was so nice. Leiden (and to a lesser extent, Mac) loves to play Conference Bingo. It's astounding. Yesterday during both the Saturday sessions she sat at the kitchen table and listened so she could fill in her board.



Because I had forgotten to buy place markers like Skittles or M&M's, I dug out the old treat bag that has candy dating from Halloween in it to find a suitable substitute. Brad found the Warhead Sour Spray that was in the girls' stockings at Christmas, and thought it would be funny to see what Mimi did with it. She thought it was sour.




But she followed Brad around for more.




Brad spent the whole day working on our fireplace surround. The stone is really pretty, and it's coming together nicely.




This is a sweet picture of the girls--Leiden is sweet when she feels the Spirit. She gets all cuddly and loving. This was during the Choir's singing of "I Know That My Savior Loves Me", which Leiden learned last year in Primary. She sat cuddling with Mac, singing along with the Choir.




I didn't take any pictures today, but Brad got some footage of the girls later this afternoon:

1 comment:

Adria said...

How sweet. My kids love conference Bingo, too. And you're right about how the kids are when they feel the spirit. It's like having angels living with you. Mimi is so cute. It's been a while since I've checked blogs so I was nice to see the update. Hope you feel better soon.