Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

Today was a lovely Easter Sunday. The girls were all decked out in their Easter dresses, and I got to wear the skirt I made myself. A little impromptu family pic taken in our back yard, with the sun right in our eyes! We get so few pictures with the whole family, it's priceless no matter what the circumstances! And we all look so nice.



Mimi looking cute with a croquet ball. (From the old set. The one I thought we didn't have. Yeah.)



Leiden looking cute with a croquet mallet. From the aforementioned set.



Mac talking--literally carrying on a conversation with no one--on her play phone.



I don't know what she was thinking.



Mommy and Mac. I love this skirt!



We had such a nice day, and for once this odd spring, it was sunny and moderately warm. A perfect Easter.

1 comment:

bjahlstrom said...

Is it improper for me to say that you look HOT in that skirt? You did SUCH a great job sewing it, and the girls' dresses! I am sincerely impressed with your talent.