Friday, January 13, 2012

Mac was excited to take her new purse with money to the store today, and pick out something to buy.  Leiden seems to be doing better today, with no trips to the bathroom so far!  So I got really brave and we ventured to Target.  Mac picked out a Valentines' plate and cup and paid the cashier from her purse.


Maybe because she sees me doing it a hundred times a day, or maybe because she's a Howard Hughes in the making, Mimi's OBSESSION is washing her hands.  She keeps trying (and succeeding!) to sneak into the bathroom and washing her hands.  This time I didn't hear her go in, so I walked in to find this.  I walked right back out and grabbed the camera.  Suds everywhere. 
Although, she couldn't have picked a better pasttime.  Mac started throwing up at about 5:30 this evening.  This is not good.  5 days more of this, with a different child?!  And that's five more days of contagion for the rest of us, right before we leave for Disney World!  I feel like pulling my hair out, but I don't currently feel like throwing up.  Small mercies!

No comments: