Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Feeling Crafty

I found this awesome frame--bright gold, of course--at Home Goods.  I love Home Goods.  I don't go there for a while and then forget the amazingness that is that store.  Anyway.  I grabbed a trusty can of spray paint and turned it into a lovely white frame for some spring-y art I have in mind...


using these!  Paint chips are the best.  Especially for small projects--and most especially for ombre projects!  Check out that sweet pink-ness. 


Now they are pink pinker pinkest circles.  I'll have to show you the finished product tomorrow.  But I think it's going to be cute. 


Our eggs are dry from the other day.  I don't think I'll be repeating this project!  The idea is cool, but our eggs just don't look like the ones on the blogs!  Maybe we used too much starch, but as you can see, it's everywhere.  I'll still display them, as it's not so bad if you're not right up close, but I wish they were a little cleaner looking. 


I have a couple other ideas I may or may not get to before Easter.

No comments: