Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Snow Patrol

We went to Snow Patrol, tonight, after a mad dash to find a babysitter for the kids.  It was pretty crazy.  I really didn't think it through, nor did I plan ahead!  It's a school night, so I was aiming to have our neighbor girl watch them until my friend could come over around 8, but the girl couldn't.  It's mutual night in our ward, so none of the young women could come, and none of the leaders could come, either.  Then my friend let me know that she couldn't even come at 8, so I literally had no one.  I ended up calling--last resort--one of the sisters I visit teach, who has a brand new baby.  Luckily she could come over, and she stayed with the girls while they slept and we went out.

This is a HORRIBLE picture, but we were there!


Snow Patrol isn't Brad's favorite band, but he likes the concert experience, and I'm glad he enjoyed himself.  Some of the songs were a little different, as the lead singer had some kind of throat/lung issue.  There was a lot of saying words that are usually sung.  I was just glad it wasn't cancelled! 


Happy Birthday, Brad!

No comments: