Sunday, April 15, 2012

The girls were super thrilled to find some rogue tulips in my parents' backyard today. 


The other day, we were sitting at my parents' house, hanging out with the older two while Mimi was napping.  All of a sudden I heard Mimi's door open, and Mimi walked out of her room!  It was a jaw-dropping moment.  She had somehow climbed out of the port a crib!  Today after naptime I tried to get her to do it again, but she couldn't leverage herself out.  I'm still not sure how she's doing it, but she obviously won't be able to sleep in a port a crib much longer! 


While returning some borrowed umbrellas to Grandma, Leiden and Mac played a game called Old Woman, in which they hobble around with their 'canes' and kind of whine.  It's actually pretty funny, and I'm not sure where they got the imagery.


At church this morning, I look over to see Brad drawing on Mimi's hand with a marker.  I was not happy and kind of got on his case.  I felt vindicated later on this evening when I went down in Grandma's basement and found this face.  She had used a marker to put on 'makeup'.  I marched her upstairs and told Brad that this is what comes of drawing on them!  The marker was not washable, but it did come right off.  Lucky for Brad!


Grandpa had a birthday while we were in SLC, and he's really into his garden this year.  Brad found this funny rooster to sit out in the garden and keep the pests away.  I wish a giant rooster would keep rabbits away from our plants! 

No comments: