Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Beets are a wonderful vegetable.  I love to use the greens to make a chopped salad, and the gorgeous beets themselves chopped up and put in it, making everything a pretty pink color.


I have been indulging Mac, and therefore, Mimi, in slurpees this week...they love it, and they help Mac's throat, so we get them often!


I spent some time helping my parents at the shop today, and ended up taking some numbers home to cut out here...I haven't done this particular job for years!  Talk about a walk down memory lane!  I'm glad I can help.  That I'm nearby, and able to swing by the shop and pick up a little slack.  They have an enormous order in process right now, and need hundreds of numbers traced and cut out.  And frankly, I'm all about keeping busy these days!

No comments: