Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy (Late) Birthday, Leiden!

This sweet little thing was gone over her birthday, so we are celebrating today!  We had our giant pancakes, which I'm getting better at making!


Then presents!


New jammies,


New swimming suit...which I totally missed the giant cut out on the side of the suit.  Darn it.  It's such a cute suit.  We will be returning it and finding another before swimming lessons start.


Mac picked out this cute little present all by herself.  It's a tiny version of Leiden's favorite stuffed animal, Sci.  (pronounced sky...Leiden's doing.  :))


Slushie mixers for when things heat up.


And the long awaited, wonderful Minecraft on the computer!


She was so excited!


Her birthday treat request?  Crepes suzette...how funny!  So we stuck candles in it and called it good!


I think she got her wish!


In outside news, we have broccoli growing!


Tiny little florets that will grow into big ones!


We had one sugar snap pea plant survive my lack of watering before the sprinkler system was turned back on.  I don't know if just one plant can even survive...


And in very exciting news, Derek sent me a picture with his first care package!  He got it a while ago, 8 days after I sent it, and I'm so excited to see both him and his package, all the way from Afghanistan!

No comments: