Thursday, December 14, 2017

Early this morning we found Snowbell hanging high up on the curtain rail in the front room.  Who KNOWS what she would have gotten up to had we not caught her there!


I got to it with my Primary teacher gifts today, after finally choosing a stable scene I liked.  I still like mine the best, but I didn't want to attempt to draw it.  Here are all the vases with the etching cream doing its magic!  And it seriously was so easy to cut the designs out of the contact paper using the Silhouette.


It's kind of hard to see, but I think they turned out really well!  I'm excited to give them to the teachers.  I'll wrap them in clear cellophane and tie them with ribbon.


Jon's sweater was a hit.  He didn't quite win the contest, but almost!  You can't see the lights in this picture, but it's pretty garish all bushy on his sweater!!

No comments: