Wednesday, December 20, 2017

I pulled Jon's tree out because the names are exactly the same.  I'm making progress!  And have lost a lot of my fear of making mistakes.  It's slow, careful work, but as long as I stay slow and careful, mistakes are rare.  The only difference for Jon's parents' is that it will have each of their five children and their dates in the center instead of just Jon's. 


Finally a snowstorm!!  The girls were so excited to go out and play in it.  As you can tell, you can still see the grass peeking out.  It has been a winter with not much snow at all, and it hasn't even been super cold.


Today was pretty much the best day for it, though!  We met Noel and Tara downtown at Temple Square in the blizzard, and it was great.  The snow makes for awesome light viewing, and kept many of the crowds away!  Plus, the big red tree was lit this year!


I really loved this picture of Mac in her Santa hat, pointing up into the sky with the snow falling through the lights above and the temple in the background.


I love Temple Square at Christmas.  It was a childhood tradition to come here every year, and I'm so glad I can do it with the girls and now Jon!

No comments: