Saturday, December 16, 2017

Gatsby

Snowbell found the makings of s'mores, and wanted to use a candle to roast.  Good thing we caught her before she lit it!


Tonight was Jon's work Christmas party, which we have been looking forward to for months.  It was a Gatsby party, and themed to match!  We have been amassing our costume elements since we got the save the date email, which reiterated BioFire's ability and reputation for throwing awesome parties!  I found all my stuff on Amazon, and I must say,


I looked pretty great!  Dress, jewelry, hair, makeup, shoes...it was really fun.  I had to alter my dress a little, but you honestly couldn't even tell, and then I didn't have to worry about what might be showing underneath the whole night!  I lengthened the skirt under the fringe and added tiny cap sleeves, and voila!


Jon wore a suit, and shaved everything but his mustache for the event.  We had decided to have him go as a gentleman, and not a gangster, despite their costumes being pretty fun.  I'm glad we went that route, because most of the men there who dressed for the theme went with gangster!


It was such a fun night, and BioFire really DOES know how to throw a party!

No comments: