Friday, December 8, 2017

Snowbell hauled one of my tall boots out of our room and attempted some tree redecoration.  She is a wily one!


Because it was so late in the year when I was called to be the Primary President, the previous president had already worked out the Christmas gift for the Primary children, but it was up to me to figure out something nice for the teachers!  I racked my brain, and finally remembered this vase I etched YEARS ago.  These vases are available at the dollar store, and with some etching cream from Amazon, I will be able to make them a really nice gift!  I love the design on this vase, but if I remember correctly, it was hand drawn, and not by me!  I will begin my search for something I like the look of.  It will actually be much easier this time, because my Silhouette will cut out the design I choose and I won't have to do it by hand with an exacto knife!

No comments: