Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Mimi's Baptism Pictures

Mimi's baptism pictures are scheduled for this afternoon, and so what does this morning find me doing??  Finishing her dress, of course!  Just the buttons to sew on, and then we are ready.  I messed with the pattern a little too much to get it to fit her, and it ended up being quite ill fitting around the arms, frankly.  I racked my brain trying to figure out what I could do that wouldn't look just awful, and finally landed on the simplest solution of getting her a little tiny DownEast camisole to wear under it.  It shows under her arms, but that's better than it looking too big there!


We headed down to the photo studio this afternoon, where she was super cute, and I think the photographer managed to get some really great shots!


She is such a beautiful girl.


After we got back, Jon and I decided to bite the bullet on the trip to Ireland, and we bought the package!  We are so excited to be heading out into the great unknown, and it was ridiculously affordable for what we are getting.  Woohoo!!!


I got the proofs back from the photo session tonight, and there are some beauties.  Tomorrow I'll be putting together the picture insert for her invitations!


No comments: