Friday, February 16, 2018

Unicorn Party Prep

More of the same today, preparations are at full steam ahead with the party this weekend.  But after school I found this note.  It was really sweet...both that Mimi asked Mac to play with her, and that Mac chose to be obedient instead of playing!


Next up today was the finishing of the unicorn headbands that each party goer will receive as a favor and fun thing to wear during the party.  Lots of hot glue is being used around here!  


I ended up having to take Mac to gymnastics, and I simply didn't have enough time to just sit there and read, or do nothing, so I literally hauled all this stuff up there to utilize the two hours!  I appropriated a plug for the glue gun and some metal folding chairs that wouldn't be hurt by said hot glue, and set to work.


ANNNND, got them all done!  They were ready for the party tomorrow by the time Mac and I headed home after her class!


I am making some of my delicious rustic bread, and tonight it was time to mix the sitting dough a bit, and there is something wrong with it!  It's way to wet and sticky, so I'm not sure what happened.  


Jon was in the kitchen with me, and I came after him with my dough-y hands!

No comments: