Sunday, March 25, 2018

I actually can't remember when we took this card to Jordan and Alicia, but this was their announcement!


Today is our family Easter celebration!  Grandmere and Bapa and Uncles Mark and John came for Easter dinner and an indoor egg hunt!


I went and got a bunch of pretty spring colored flowers and filled all sorts of vases and containers with them for our table, and used boxwood and ceramic eggs for the individual place settings.


It was very bright and cheerful.


I was thrilled to be able to find some pink ranunculus, which I LOVE.


The eggs for the girls were hidden in the living room, and then chaos ensued as they went searching for them in such a small space.  We did a pretty good job hiding them, too!  There were several that they couldn't find and had to be coached.


Grandmere always puts awesome things in her eggs, and ours are usually just little treats and some quarters.  I think the girls got several dollars each, as well as nail art kits!


Easter dinner was delicious, with peas and scalloped potatoes and ham.  It was really nice to be able to celebrate with everyone before Jon and I leave this week.

No comments: