Saturday, January 5, 2019

Korean!

Zada really loves Mr. Morrell.  He hangs from her little baby gym and she just talks to him and hangs out with him.  It's super cute to see her have a preference like that!


She is a stretchy bendy little thing, doing the same "S" curve as the other girls did.  I think it's probably a baby thing more than MY babies' thing, but I get a kick out of it every time.  And she's pretty far over on her side!  She could roll sooner than we think!


Today we went on an outing to the Korean store to pick up some ingredients to make from the Korean cookbook Jon got me for Christmas.  This included little dried anchovies!  I sent this picture to my mom for shock value, and she was not impressed!


We tried our hands at the delicious potato side dish I like at the Korean restaurant.  It wasn't the same, but it was still good.


We decided to make a delicious stew.


Here was our little Korean meal, served in traditional Korean soup bowls with chopsticks.  Jon got all of us a set of bowls and chopsticks for Christmas to go with the cookbook.  This was a delicious meal, and I look forward to cooking many more with my love!

No comments: