Sunday, January 27, 2019

Quiet Sunday around here.  My mom's friend is getting remarried and she has asked me to do her cake.  I have been working and working to get the right hue of coloring, and she has settled on her flavors and the size.  It will be pink ombre, which will be fun.  This was the mock up I sent to my mom this afternoon after I got the color right.  The ridges are what she wants the design to be, too, so I'm glad it's fairly simple!


Mac did this hair creation today.  I guess you put pencils or skewers or something long and straight through the braid horizontally while you do it, and then when you take them out it's super big and loose.  Fun!


Tonight was New Beginnings, and the young women spoke about the Young Women values.


After we got home, Mimi had planned out a Family Home Evening lesson, and presented it to us.  It was on the Vision of the Tree of Life, and she did so well!


This was her visual aid.


I love to see them working hard on Gospel growth!

No comments: