Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Leiden finished the Harry Potter books!  She is actually really sad.  She has read more these last few weeks than she ever has and I'm trying to figure out how to encourage her to continue.  I've suggested Twilight and she just pulls a face at me!  But I think she'll end up reading it.  


I walked into the living room to find them playing a game and betting money on it.  They insisted it wasn't real and everyone will get their money back, but I will admit I was a little startled!  Gambling isn't exactly what we want them doing!


Mac and Mimi are hard at work making their class valentines.  They have both been really into origami lately and they wanted to incorporate it.  Mac was working on her little baskets today. 


So much snow is falling!!  A far cry from other years when almost nothing falls.  I had to get out there and shovel away.


Sweet Mimi wanted to read Zada a story tonight, so I put her in the bouncy seat, and Mimi read her story there in the kitchen. 

No comments: