Saturday, February 23, 2019

We are finally, after almost 2.5 years, getting the fish tank up and running!!!  We took a trip to Home Depot with a super cute Zada to get supplies and Jon worked on building the pump parts.  


 We filled it up and will now just have to wait for the water to be okay for fishes and frogs and shrimps!!  This is kind of a surprise for the girls so when they come home from their dad's we will see if they notice anything different!


As it starts up, the water is very cloudy, and the pump itself is going to take some getting used to...it makes the sounds of running water all the time, and I think I'm going to be tricked into thinking something's leaking every time I walk into the kitchen!


 I fed my brand new sourdough start for the first time tonight, and I'm so excited to bake with it.  I'm following a youtube video how to, and each day removal and feeding are to be done.  I love sourdough yet have never tried making my own before, so here's to carefully growing it! 

No comments: