Sunday, October 6, 2019

Conference Sunday!  We spent the morning watching the AM session of conference while Zada played around.


Watching and actually getting something from conference is difficult when there's a tiny person around! 


Between sessions Jon watched a youtube video about how you can't sing down the scale through a PVC pipe without your voice skipping at the same place every time.  It's something to do with the wavelengths of sound, but I honestly didn't pay enough attention to the science of it.  I was just amused that Mimi wanted to try it, and it's true!  Not one of us could slide down the scale without our voices skipping! 


This afternoon we took a little drive up to Silver Lake and wandered around there.  It was a lovely afternoon. 


The trees haven't really started in yet, which seems super late to me.  There was just the barest hints of yellows starting in all the aspens. 


Zada was enthralled with the lake, particularly the ducks! 


My intent from the beginning was to get some good pictures of the girls, and I succeeded!


Zada got to explore to her heart's content.


And just be dang cute with the other girls! 


I love Jon, and I am blessed that he loves me.


Mac and Mimi wanted to choose where I got a picture of them. 


We had such a nice time out in the beautiful fall air. 


Conference was again a wonderful experience.  I love President Nelson, and his energy and these changes that he is facilitating in the church.  It is warming to hear testimony of our Savior and the Plan of Salvation.

No comments: